Quality Care with Cultural Comfort.
Touching Lives Community and St. Paul’s Lutheran Church of Prior Lake Caregiver Support Group serves caregivers supporting a loved one of those facing a variety of diagnosis.
We provide a comfortable and compassionate place to share experiences, support, and resources.
We meet on the third Monday of every month, from 3:00–5:00 p.m. Only 10 participants per meeting. If you need to arrive late or leave early, we understand!
St. Paul Lutheran Church & School
5634 Luther Rd SE
Prior Lake, MN 55372
To Reserve Your Seat Contact:
Support Group Guidelines
- Sharing All participants have the opportunity to share and discuss individual issues or concerns. Sharing is encouraged, but not required.
- Respect Members will give supportive attention to the person who is speaking.
- Confidentiality Personal experiences shared with the group are kept confidential.
- Acceptance The group accepts members just as they are and avoids making judgments.
- Questions Group members have the right to ask questions and the right to refuse to answer.
Learn More About the Caregiver Support Group:
Touching Lives Community, Inc.
Increasing Knowledge • Sharing Experience • Building Hope • Building Friendships