For questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Call 651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
- Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mental Health Crisis Line – Call: **CRISIS (**274747)
- Essential Caregiver Guidance for Long-term Care Facilities
- Ridgeview Medical
- Magestic Hills Ranch
- Technology Management Corporation
- Aging Services Minnesota
- Changing Lifestyle Solutions
- Today’s Caregiver
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Eldercare Locator (a national directory of community services) • (800) 677-1116
- Family Caregiver Alliance • (415) 434-3388
- Medicare Hotline • (800) 633-4227
- National Alliance for Caregiving • (301) 718-8444
- National Family Caregivers Association • (800) 896-3650
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities• (800) 695-0285
- American Medical Association Caregiver Self Assessment (English and Spanish)
- Honoring Choices Minnesota
- SAGE – A Test to Measure Thinking Abilities
- Lakewood Cemetery
- Events at Lakewood Cemetery
State of the Art Residential Care Homes and Adult Day Center
Of Americans with Living Parents Have Not Discussed Anything with their Parents Regarding Senior Care.
Of Americans with Living Parents Already Support or Believe They Will Need to Support their Senior Parents.
1 in 8
Americans are Over the Age of 65. Will be 1 in 5 by the Year 2030.